Sometimes we are like young birds, desperately trying to take off the ground. We do not know what to do to spread our wings. We suffer and flounder in our daily life, instead of victoriously soaring to experience the fullness of life Jesus has brought us. God has specific instructions for all of us on how to do that on the pages of His Word…
“Now I Can Fly” is filled with practical guidelines for daily challenges:
- How can I accept my imperfection?
- Why am I faced with so many obstacles?
- How does God expect me to forgive?
- Have I been sinned against or did someone just hurt my feelings?
- Why can’t I control my anger? When is anger a sin?
- How can I reduce my stress level?
- What is my responsibility to my fellowman?
Jane McWorther leans on the Bible as final authority for each situation. So get rid of excess baggage, face your imperfections, navigate around stress. Focus on God’s instrument panel and embark on a new and victorious life. Soar in God’s silver linings with Jane’s “Now I Can Fly!”
Author: Jane McWhorter