A rich, stimulating and thorough survey study of Old Testament history and geography of Bible events and lands. Covers from Genesis to Joshua. A heavy emphasis on creation, history of the Hebrew family, history of the Hebrew nation and geography of the Old Testament world.
- Why Study the Old Testament?
- From the Creation to the Fall (Genesis 1:1-3:24)
- The Mother Promise and Redemption (Genesis 3:16-17)
- The Aftermath of Conflict (Genesis 4:1-8:14)
- From the Flood to Babel and the Old Testament World (Genesis 8:15-11:9)
- Abraham’s Journey (Genesis 11:10-25:18)
- Isaac and Jacob (Genesis 22:1-28:22)
- The Servant in Padan-aram (Genesis 29:1-31:55)
- The Saint in Hebron (Genesis 31:1-35:29)
- The Account of Joseph (Genesis 37-50:26)
- The Land of Captivity (Exodus 1:1-4:17)
- Wonders of Deliverance (Exodus 4:19-12:51)
- The Exodus Experience (Exodus, Numbers and Deuteronomy)
- Conquest of the East Bank (Numbers 21:21-31:54)